Coley Close, Kidderminster
£95,000

3    0    0

Property Description

Hayden Estates are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached home within short distance of Kidderminster town centre within cul de sac location. Being offered for sale with a 40% purchase, whilst renting the other 60% from Wyre Forest Community Housing. Allowing buyers to be able to get onto the housing ladder. (Subject to criteria through WFCH There are forms available to complete to begin qualifying process. Please ask for further details)   Built circa 2019 to modern standards, with full double glazing and gas central heating. In more detail comprises entrance hall, reception room, cloakroom and dining kitchen on the ground floor, with the three bedrooms, en suite to principle and house bathroom. Enclosed rear garden with side by side parking to frontage.   Nearby are amenities including, food outlets, school, hairdressers and easy access into Kidderminster town centre, which has a wider selection of stores with major supermarkets, petrol station, further food outlets and the railway station.Viewings are welcomed to visit this delightful property. Please see the breakdown of charges .Total monthly rent is £336.82£6.00 of the above is building insurance shared ownership.£0.72 of the above is grounds maintenance.£15.00 shared ownership admin fee.£315.10 shared ownership new lease.   Â

Property Links

Please enter your starting address in the form input below.


Coley Close
Kidderminster DY11 6FF
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: L805980
arlanaeamydepositstpoTSI-ACicoPICMPcmpOmbudsman Services